As winds of turmoil,turbulence and trouble struck us,
to wither apart and shut out possibilities of what is now.
But air gushed through loops and holes,
to prove,happiness is the definite end of life.
With you I have had my real good times,
you laughed along till I went silent.
Tears became futile,and bonds we held became quick fixed.
Fights and frowns were never juvenile.
Foodie is you, waster was me.
Talkative is me, as boredom strikes you.
Hatred is to economics and maths,
as love is to modak and ladoo. ♥
Complaints were me,no appease was you.
Hidden like the diamond is you,deciphering like the miner is me.
Why are we so close,yet distant ?
What complexity is it,so un comprehensible ?
The wind has changed its side now.
My poetry,my painting got back to me.
My freakishness and weirdness once again crept me.
It meant my originality now pillowed with me. =)
From lectures,debates and unwillingness, to cajole,cuddle,and love you I learned.
You don't like it.I know,my apologies for that.
You're not just a phase of my life,deep inside,I believe.
In fact its lightening,current,the switch and its fuse.
Oh yes! It's because of you,
The economics that I miss.
But more than that, its your kiss.
In the scorching sun,In the late winter's moon,and of course the rain,
I want to be with you always.
For my hill topped smile,for my lips,
to feel your flavor,fervor and warmth.
How much would I miss these days, if you're gone?
I wish you made a promise to always stay along.
How did it be that you are with me ?
Crazy,but that's what are we. :)
-Somya
No comments:
Post a Comment