Friday, May 11, 2012

Finding Goodness

On a new day, a new hope with a new ray of light as I walk towards the corwd..trying to find myself,I find myself alone. Hundreds of faces which were known,thousands which were seen and infinite passer by's all seemed to fade away in that instant of time when ypI began the search to seek myself. Company precious to me,I chose it right but you do mistakes which bare the brunt after a long time. A gap of no writing period has made me dull and I have positively thought that I should get back to it. Certain influences are harmful.. Under this harmful influence I wither away into nothingness.. Only a few stay while whom we want the most says A Sooner GoodBye and leaves. Is it worth the wait? To wait for eyes to swell up? Joy to vanish and laughter to diminish? Just stay put,close your eyes and meditate. You already have your answer! Well if you dont, do some more searching. Because at the end all what matters is pampering your heart and sould towards happiness and believe that everybody gets their share sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment