Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The secret to life.

Meeting is a chance. Chosen is the stance.
Different obstructions lead to different routes. Rustling beaches of Morjim and sunset skies of Baga. We move ahead. Onto a new destination. Holidays to put you off present. A destination forgetting foot prints. Rendezvous in time. Lapse. Those waves refold. Composed others opposed. They smile and scare. Decompose yourself in that one hotel room.
Locked inside a bottle,fizzing out of smoke. We held hands together. Walking water on the feet, slips between your toes. On the beach. Away and in darkness,before the spectrum. Empty dance floors. 3 hour Bollywood haul. Fly away, feel ecstasy  I looked around, he held my hand. I looked around,again. He firmed his grip. I looked around once more, i saw her. A spark some smoke and boom. Then was a beach which was walked upon by her. Not alone. Not with me. With him. A week long memory. Although in this shes a part,forlorn. We love laugh live. We cry care caress. Two way train, away from all the pain. Little company but crowding seas. Flying around high, falling down deep. Jittering lights,cornered streets. Zipping scooters, loud silencers. Something to realize something to feel. A leg in two boats, detached - destabilized  Shoot is over,time to pack up. The lights are dim, curtains are closing and I stand still. This anecdote is a memory,a parody.




No comments:

Post a Comment