Well well well, look who's on the dark side? Look around and get a reality check.Face the phase of nuances and nuisance, of horrible dreams and a horrid reality. Sketch yourself in between these empty places and demarcate a black spot. What will you own ? A true friend? A life long mate? Merely a side plate full of idiosyncratic, spiteful baloney. Left with nothing, you shall think of walking ahead, turning back was once the best option,is no more a choice. A mandate to snatch everything I wish till my foot has a sore. If that makes me scar faced so be it, if that makes me a self centered overly demanding -commanding inhumane human so be it. But if that means justice will be given to me irrespective of what I did wrong in the past I shall do it. Judge me as you like, curse me as you want but this step needs to be taken. Leave behind what you "did", stop thinking whats going to happen tomorrow? Live a day in my life and feel me. The minute you judge that woman who crossed the road wearing those boots and stepped in the puddle just to have fun? She did it not because she wanted to wet her leather boots but because jumping that one second of freedom was a portrayal of the trapped eager to break away from the darn cage. Why do I publish this? Why am I wrong? Why is it that you get away even when thou shall repeat my aforesaid "mistakes". Why am I the one to be warned? Why this urge to curb me? Even though I am no feminist, I take gender offence. So don't try to stretch me to the dark side, don't hide behind those curtains. Don't try to pull me into them when I throw you to the walls. I have strength in me which empowers me to become a successful individual of tomorrow and no body can ever snatch that away from me, you misanthropist. I did look back, but the dark place is not the niche I'd want to breed in. For the woman who did look back, its the light that makes my eyes blink. I may hold up that umbrella for shade,but its not because of the intensity that I am scared of, its the way I want myself to grow. I shall take only how much I can seep in and so I reap and keep walking.
If you can hold me tight in the light, speak up against me but accept that you're lost. I'll call you back.
Till then take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment