I have noticed this surge in women and their likes with lips,eyes, chiseled cheek bones and this feeling to be a glowing girl any time of the day.I must not be a hypocrite and not say I don't give in to such urges. But id say with this new surge of cosmetic brands which has excited a big footfall towards them,I find myself lost. Entering this world of beauty products makes my skin feel like a plastic which is stretched here and there.Trying to beautify what I cannot have, what I was not god gifted. Women will always want to out do and try to achieve what we don't have. I will always want to become that hot person my imagination constantly hinders me to become. Starting where I did, I will be wrong to judge the "dented and painted women" - as said by this attention seeking politician,because again, as said by a friend these women can kick your ass. But let me take myself to question whether between there is a difference between me and that woman who gets off her Rolls Royce wearing a Dolce Gabbana,cologne'd in Gucci and holding a Chanel and wearing lots of make up from Dior,Elizabeth Arden or XYZ. Blemish free as her skin would be, she would walk in the sun with a hat on, with shades will actually go ahead and be able to walk in scorching heat,hit by the filthy crowd which probably hasn't bathed. Everyone tries to correct their faults,no one had the perfect kissable lips, big beautiful eyes and mountain topped brows. Then why are we running constantly,everyday to make ourselves feel free from our flaws? Why cant we accept that probably at the end of the day when you will come back home after you have faked your face with the 12 hour long :protective-water -sweat proof" concealing when you wash your face, you will shed that layer of skin which you were covering for so long. Every night you will sleep with your face. Your real one. The one you were born with. your husband,boyfriend,friends,girlfriend,mother,father, in-laws or any goddamn stranger knows you and will judge you in one second not by your face but by your voice.Be strong, dont be frail. Be assertive. Be demanding in your needs not your wants. Dont be that self consumed woman. Don't be that plastic face dummy. Dont be that mannequin. Be that beautiful woman your parents got you in as, put up that layer once in a while to feel you are too perfect. But speck your bold voice and we'll see can you be the next "Cover Girl"?
On that note : HAPPY NEW YEAR !! 2013 <3
On that note : HAPPY NEW YEAR !! 2013 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment